Dry marble nails

Hello, I've got some dry marble nails to show you! I've been seeing quite a lot of dry marble designs around lately and so wanted to try it out.


I started by applying a thin coat of white nail varnish and letting it dry. I then applied a much thicker coat of white and dropped a few blobs of Orchid by Urban Outfitters into the wet second layer. I then used a cocktail stick to create the marble design by lightly dragging it through the blobs and I don't really know how to explain it much! I also dipped the end of the cocktail stick into Venus, a gorgeous dark red, and dragged it parts of the design. I then finished by topping with HK Girl topcoat.

I don't know if I'd call these successful or not; in a way I like them, but in a way I don't. They're definitely not perfect, but I'll keep them on for now. What do you think of these, do you think they look alright, or do they just not really look nice?

Comments