New nail shape and some polka dots

Hey! Guess what? I've finally changed the shape of my nails! Around this time last year I tried out the almond shape, and it was a nice change. However after a couple of weeks one of my nails broke to the point that it couldn't be that shape and so I filed them all down to match. I keep on seeing loads of almond shapes around and they look so nice, and now I've gone and shaped them like it again!


They look slightly pointier in real life than in this photo for some reason, but hey ho. I didn't have much time to do my nails as I've got work and so I did some quick polka dots. The base colour is Am I Making Myself Claire? by Nicole by OPI, and I used the black Barry M nail pen to quickly make the tiny dots!

So what do you think of my new nail shape? I know it might not suit quite every design but I'm happy with them! As for the design, I like it but may do something else in a few days.

Comments