Just some folk print nails


Hey! It seems so weird that I'm going to start uni in under a month... Anyway, I'm back with some nails inspired by my folk print shorts from Topshop! I was inspired by these jazzy shorts and the many patterns and colours to do something similar on my nails!


These are the shorts, and here's a close up of the pattern for good measure.


And here are the nails!


There's nothing to really say on how I did these, I just painted them with a detailing brush and used many colours, all of which is nail varnish! (Excuse the hamster bite on my middle finger, a hamster lunged at me, UNPROVOKED!)


And here's my thumb! I finished as always by topping it off with HK girl topcoat.

So, what do you think of these? Do the many prints and colours work well on my nails or not? I don't actually mind them! And if you have any, which is your favourite pattern?

Comments