Howling wolf nails

Hi! I've just found out today that I've got into university to do Architecture and Planning, it's so exciting! But anyway, this post is obviously about nails so we'll move on. I've done some nails with an accent of a wolf howling in front of a full moon, with Altered State by Picture Polish featuring as the night sky! I don't know if it's the fact that I've just started reading the Game of Thrones books or what, but maybe the talk of direwolves gave me this idea!


Sorry about the reflections, in no position could I not get them unless it was facing away from the light making it look too dark. I started by painting my nails black and layering them with one coat of Altered State. I love this nail varnish so much as you probably guessed from one of my previous posts about it; it's just the purple/pink duochrome, and the scattered holo which looks like stars, and that it's just so perfect! I then painted a white circle for the moon and and used a couple of grey nail varnishes mixed with a little acetone to add the slight greyness. I then painted the silhouette of the wolf in black. But guess what? That's not it!


I also made the moon glow in the dark by coating just the moon with Ciaté Afterglow topcoat, giving it a green glow in the darkness. I then finished by topping it with HK Girl topcoat as per usual.

I really love how Altered State looks like a starry night sky! Do these have you howling in delight? Sorry, not sorry!

Comments