Neopet nails

So nearly a month after my last post I'm back! I was on holiday for a week and have been caught up with work and life in general, so much so that these nails were completed over the course of several days! I was inspired by Not Your Average Nails and their Neopet nails; I thought that they were so cute and they reminded me of when I used to play on it when I was younger (all the time!), therefore I decided to also do some Neopet themed nails.


I decided to paint a Usul (I loved collecting Usukis!), a faerie Bori (because I had one!), an Aisha (because they're cute!), and a Chia (but not just any Chia, an apple Chia!). Yeah, I'm not sad, obviously.


And here's the logo! I painted my nails with Matte White by Barry M and then used various nail varnishes to paint everything bar the black outlines which were acrylic due to my black nail varnish being a bit too gloopy for that kind of thing; I also used a black nail art pen for the logo. I finished off with Seche Vite as I feel with this kind of design it levels it out slightly more/ makes it slightly smoother than HK Girl.

So what do you think? Did you play Neopets when you were younger, and if so what was your favourite neopet?

Comments