Some Mean Girls nails, YOU GO GLEN COCO!

I'm back, again! I'll probably be posting on and off as I have exams coming up soon which I'm obviously really looking forward to. I mean who wouldn't look forward to five maths exams and two biology exams? Anyway, as today is the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls I decided to do some nails for the occasion.


I wanted to put a quote on my nails which fitted the size of my nails, so yeah, YOU GO GLEN COCO! I don't know why but I love that quote. And obviously I had to do a pink background (Maybelline Pink Boom), as you know, "on Wednesdays we wear pink", and today is actually Wednesday!


And how could I not resist writing "so fetch" on my thumb!

I don't actually wear pink nail varnish that often, so this is a change for me! What do you think of these, and what are your favourite Mean Girls quotes?

Comments

  1. lol this is so awesome! I love mean girls! my personal favorite quote is "it's like I have ESPN or something" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment